Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged by Nicole!

I was tagged by Nicole to grab the closest book.

The Rules!!!!* Grab the nearest book.* Open the book to page 56.* Find the fifth sentence.* Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.* Tag five other people to do the same.

Ok well I don't have 5 people that Nicole hasn't already tagged, but I am going to do my part. The closest book to me is a book from one of my grad school classes this summer. It is titled Curriclum Development: A Guide To Practice. Sounds exciting, huh? The sentence is about classroom ownership. It states, " At the most structured end of an ownership continuum in a classroom, the teacher has total access to any arear or space in the room, the students "own" no space." As you can tell for the quote, this was my least favorite class this summer!!

No comments: