Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!!

December 30, 2006
Tomorrow is our two year anniversary and I can honestly say that it has been an interesting 2 years! I am so lucky to have Kendall in my life! As most of you know, after Kendall and I had been married for 10 months, I fell and broke my leg and had surgery. I was pretty much helpless for 3 months and then still healing for several more months after that. Kendall was the best nurse and friend I could have ever asked for during that difficult time. He did anything and everything for me. Now, I am not going to say that he didn't whine at times or fuss about having to help me so much, but he did everything I asked (except get me the bell I wanted so I could ring for help) and then some. My Mammaw told me that anyone who can put up with me (I am not a good patient...very whiny) and still stick around will be with me forever! I love you, Kendall! Thanks for being such a great husband and friend!

1 comment:

The Haymans said...

Congradulations!! It was good seeing you today!